Return to Harvard

student looking out on ocean from cliff in Ireland

Follow the steps below to have your study abroad credit transferred.

Request an official transcript

Request an official transcript sent to:
Office of International Education
1414 Massachusetts Avenue, 3rd Floor
Cambridge, MA 02138

The OIE cannot provide you with an official study abroad transcript. Remember to request official transcripts for yourself for purposes of applying to fellowships, graduate school, etc.

Schedule placement exam

If you took a beginning language course abroad, schedule a placement exam.

Reach Out & Learn

If you are seeking language credit, reach out to the relevant language department to learn more about their process. The OIE does not advise on language citation.

Complete a Study Abroad Evaluation

Study Abroad Evaluations are invaluable to prospective study abroad students, so please take the time to complete a thoughtful evaluation of your
experience abroad.

Become an Adviser

If you participated in term-time study abroad, consider becoming an OIE Student Adviser! This paid position gives you the opportunity to talk about your study
abroad experience to recruit students to study abroad and offers competitive wages.
For more information contact Nicole Garcia.