The Consortium for Advanced Studies Abroad program in Buenos Aires, Argentina (CASA-Buenos Aires) offers students with a high-level of Spanish language proficiency to enroll directly in regular university courses alongside enrolled Argentine university students at four leading Argentine universities: the Universidad de Buenos Aires, the Universidad Torcuato di Tella, the Universidad de San Andrés, and the Universidad Nacional de las Artes.
More About CASA Buenos Aires
Through participating in the CASA-Buenos Aires program, you will take three to four university courses in addition to the required Proseminar, designed to help you improve your fluency in Spanish and complement your immersive experience through cultural visits, invited guest lectures, and other activities.
For more information on this program, consult the CASA-Buenos Aires program webpage.
- Five semesters of college-level Spanish or the equivalent proficiency
- 3.0 minimum GPA
- For Fall study abroad: March 1
- For Spring study abroad: October 1
Submit the CASA-Granada Program Application and Materials
- The CASA-Buenos Aires Program Application and Cover Sheet
- Statement from Spanish faculty confirming that your level of Spanish is at the B2 level or better, emailed directly to Nicole Garcia, Associate Director at the OIE.
- Statement of Purpose
Copy of Harvard Student Record
Copy of passport
- Proof of health insurance (photocopy of identification card is sufficient)
- Course Preference Form